The town in north of Himachal Pradesh called Manali is a blissful place to experience the winters in India;
This place has its own vibes;
One can usually start the day just chilling, sipping on your tea / coffee from the balcony or terrace of your hotel or hostel or wherever the heck you spent the night, and just watching the sunlight make its way through the nature and brightens its beauty.
How to get there:
Start from the capital of the country NEW DELHI, take an overnight bus from KASHMERE GATE (Bus Stand) to Mall road in Manali;
Usual Cost for which is : 800-1400 INR ~ 12-18$
Where to Stay:
A neighbourhood called Vashist from where I captued this cover timelapse is pretty scenic and surrounded by apple farms; or another option is what you see in the video, Old manali neighbourhood for the perfect little cafes and all hippie vibes and culture.
Accomodation types available: One can easily get a hotel, or a homstay or even hostel if you are travelling alone; (https://www.booking.com)
What to do:
1) Explore the cafes and hippie culture in the old part of the town;
2) Visit temples: there are losts of famous temples surrounded by pine trees and a little history to dig into;
3) Shopping on the mall road;
4) Go deep in the nature, trekking in to the woods;
5) Go for some snow adventure in Solang valley (getting a 4 wheeler for this is recommended)